Key features: An SBRI competition run by NERC and Dstl, with the Technology Strategy Board, with funding of £1.45m to develop new technology solutions for coordinating a suite of marine autonomous systems (MAS) enabling tracking of dynamic features.
Award: Up to £1.45m
Opens: 02 Sep 2014, 10:15
Registration closes: No deadline
Closes: 31 Oct 2014, 12:00
Support phone number: 0300 321 4357
Adaptive Autonomous Ocean Sampling Networks (AAOSN)
- Phase 1 will open on 2 September 2014 for feasibility studies, with contracts to be awarded, for those selected, in mid December 2014 and completed by 31 March 2015.
- It is expected that phase 2 will be in the region of £1.2m and available for up to two selected projects for a maximum of 12 months.
How to apply
- Open date: 2 September 2014
- Close date: 12.00 noon 31 October 2014
- Website: http://noc.ac.uk/sbri
- e-mail: email@example.com