Key features: Investment of up to £1.1m in exploratory studies into the design of technology-based products and services that will improve learning outcomes.
Award: Up to £1.1m
Opens: 12 May 2014, 00:00
Registration closes: 02 Jul 2014, 12:00
Closes: 09 Jul 2014, 12:00
Support phone number: 0300 321 4357
Learning technologies - design for impact
- mobile learning
- adaptive learning and analytics
- technology-based science, mathematics and computing education
- interactive e-books and multimedia publishing
- MOOCs (massive open online courses)
- interactive white boards
- school management systems.
- improving learning outcomes and attainment
- helping educators with the delivery of teaching, learning, and assessment
- maintaining good teaching practice
- demonstrating efficacy
- ensuring privacy and security
- deploying the product or service commercially and sustainably, at scale.
- deliver a high quality design
- engage significantly with the key stakeholder groups
- can make significant improvements to learning outcomes
- consider the ways in which education is financed and purchasing decisions are made
- consider how the product or service would be commercially viable at scale.
An app for Enterprise Education
SBRI and funding allocation
- Competition opens: 12 May 2014
- Briefing event: 13 May 2014
- Registration deadline: 2 July 2014, noon
- Deadline for applications: 9 July 2014, noon
Applicants informed of outcome: 15 August 2014